We collect basic personal information when you use one of the enquiry forms. Information is held to enable us to communicate with you.
None of your personally identifiable information or contact details will be shared with any third party.
How do we protect your information?
We are committed to safeguarding the security of the information that you provide us with and we have security procedures in place to protect against the loss, misuse or alteration of information under our control.
How do we use the information you provide us with?
- Children are not eligible to use our services and we ask that minors under the age of 18 do not submit any personal information to us. If you are a minor, you can use this service only in conjunction with your parents’ or guardians’ consent.
Third Party Information
- We use the information you provide us with to maintain a database of enquirers information for purposes of communicating with you.
- In special circumstances we may be forced to disclose information to the government or third parties, or third parties may unlawfully intercept or access transmissions or private communications. We can (and you authorise us to) disclose any information about you to law enforcement or other government officials as we in our sole discretion believe necessary or appropriate in connection with an investigation of fraud, intellectual property infringements, or other activity that is illegal or may expose us to legal liability. Likewise you authorise us to disclose all personal information for the same purposes.
Reviewing and Changing your Personally Identifiable Information
- Should you wish to do so you can review and change the information which you may have submitted during an enquiry by emailing us.
- If at any time you believe that we have not adhered to these principles please notify us by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will take all reasonable steps to determine and correct any problem.
LaterLife and LaterLife Learning are part of Jelf Wellbeing Ltd
Hillside Court, Bowling Hill, Chipping Sodbury, BS37 6JX
Tel: 01454 272727 Fax: 01454 272728
Jelf Wellbeing Ltd* (Reg No. 2647586) is part of Jelf Group plc (Reg No. 2975376) and are all registered in England and Wales at Hillside Court, Bowling Hill, Chipping Sodbury, BS37 6JX. *Authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA). Not all products and services offered are regulated by the FCA.
Back to retirement courses - home